- Glastic® CCL+ is Polycarbonate film and sheet with thickness from 0.1mm to 3.0mm.
- Glastic® CCL+ is Engineering plastic material which has expert transparency, heat resistance and impact strength.
- Glastic® CCL+EVM has textured film what are velvet/matte or polished/matte.
- Glastic® CCL+UV grade has not only excellent transparency but also superior cut off from harmful UV light.
They show a very good quality of weather resistance and durability under sunlight.
- Galstic® CPI+, COR+, CBR+, CPR+, CYE+, COC+, CLP+ and etc.
Our special colorde product for goggle and sunglasses has execellent pure colors and various light transmittance.
Our colored PC meet the requirements of the standards EN1836-1977 which is Rechgnition of Signal Light on thd Road.
- High transmittance [around >89%]
- Excellent impact strength and heat resistance
- Galstic® CCL+ is available to 132 ~ 140℃
- Excellent printability and formability
- Glastic® CCL+ and CCL+EVM can be used for printing application.
- Self Exinguishable. [UL94 V-2 certification]
Glastic® MCL+, MCL-HI
- Glastic® MCL+ is Poly(methyl methacrylate) sheet with thickness from 0.5mm to 3.0mm.
- Glastic® MCL+HI is high impact resistant PMMA sheet
- Mainly used in protection panel and window for home appliances
- Covers and windows of electronics, and light guide panel of BLU etc.
- Excellent transparency(light transmittance >91%)
- High surface hardness(pencil hardness 3H)
- Excellent weather durability under long exposure to shnlight.
- Good chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, and common organic solvents.
- Glastic® CCL+LGP(Light Guide Plate) is Polycarbonate film and sheet with thickness from 0.20mm to 0.60mm.
- Excellent light transmittance better than general PC.
- Minimum color shift between A and B for LEDs in BLU.
- Good heat, impact resistance and good processibility.
TDS (PDF File Download )